1 July 2020 – Update
All services are open to all individuals.
Wearing of masks are optional. Masks are provided in the lobby.
Temperature checks are optional, with the equipment provided at entry.
We have begun use of Hymnals.
All other social distancing practices remain in effect.
23 May 2020
Ezra 10:7 (KJV) And they made proclamation throughout Judah and Jerusalem unto all the children of the captivity, that they should gather themselves together unto Jerusalem;
In person services to resume Sunday, 31 May.
Sunday School – 9:30 am.
Sunday Worship – 10:30 am.
Wednesday Bible Study and Prayer – 7 pm.
Messages (delayed) at http://www.PointBaptistChurch.com or http://www.sermonaudio.com/pointbaptistchurc
Please be advised, we will follow these guidelines:
- Social distancing (staying 6 feet part) required.
- Families should sit apart from other families.
- Face masks are required. If you don’t have any, they will be available at church.
- Non-contact thermometers will be used to check temperatures prior to entry.
- Stay home if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- Church will be cleaned weekly, certain pews will be designated not for use.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned after services each day.
- We will have limited congregational singing. Handouts provided; hymnals will not be used.
- No nursery will be provided for the time being.
- No children’s ministries provided for the time being.
- No handshaking in church.
- Hand sanitizer available in the lobby of the church.
- Vacation Bible School for 2020 is cancelled.
- Offering plates will remain in the front, place your offering in the plate yourself, or mail it to the church.
- 5th Sunday fellowship meals are cancelled, at this time.
- Sermon messages will continue to be placed on-line for those unable to attend.
Statement of Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19
COVID-19 is highly contagiousand is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Point Baptist Church (the “Ministry”), you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the nursery or Sunday School. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.